The Best Antenna with 360 Degree Multi-Directional Feature Omnidirectional. Can use both Outdoor and Indoor
Perfect for Rural Area/ RV/ Boat
This is a specially designed omnidirectional antenna, a new concept for digital outdoor analog and terrestrial HDTV broadcasting reception. The antenna is one of the best solutions for both home and portable digital TV reception. Complete accessories are included for either wall or pole mounting.
This Product Features:
- Anti-UV coating and waterproof design.
- Lightweight, compact size that is easy to install.
- Capability for both analog and digital TV signal reception. Receives HDTV from various digital terrestrial signals.
- Built-in high gain and low noise amplifier
- Omnidirectional characteristics, receiving reception from multiple directions without needing adjustments.
- Built-in dipole for excellent UHF and VHF band signal reception.
- (DVB-T; ISDB-T; DMB-T/H; ATSC)
- Ideal Distance 40-80 miles (reaches up to 130 miles)
- Received up to 130 Free HD Channels (Depends entirely on the surrounding condition)
Mobile Use Available
Included in Package: Before you start your installation, please check the contents.
- Antenna main unit
- Mounting accessories
- Waterproof kit
- AC/DC power adaptor
- Power inserter
Installation:(See how in Instruction PDF)
- Use the screw drivers to install the antenna
- Use the pole mounting accessories to fix the antenna on the pole
Note: This omnidirectional antenna can receive signals from all directions. There is no need to adjust the antenna as it can get clear TV picture in any position, please organize the coaxial cable so that everything is neat, tidy, and safe.
Note: For the best reception, please check the following conditions
- Keep the antenna away from the sources of interference: keep the antenna away from devices with high energy consumption, such as air conditioners, elevators, hair dryers, microwave ovens, etc.
- Place the antenna near windows when using the antenna in an indoor environment.
- Install the antenna as high as possible: with digital terrestrial reception, if there are some obstructions between the antenna and transmission tower, it will cause temporary signal loss. If the antenna is installed as high as possible, those obstructions will be reduced.